The Kirkland Tap and Trotter is happy to offer its guests several options for private dining. Our team is eager to work with you to host and plan restaurant buyouts or events in a private dining space.
We can also host your holiday parties, lunchtime business meetings and social events as well as late-night dining. We’re under 15 minutes away from Harvard, Tufts, Lesley, Boston University, and MIT.
- The Space: We offer several options when it comes to the setting for your event. Whether you’re looking for a casual, standing room only event overlooking our open kitchen, or a sit-down dinner in the more private back newly-curtained off corner of our restaurant, we can help you. Please note that we can accommodate up to 28 people for a sit-down dinner.
- Customized Menus: We are happy to create a specialized menu for your event. If it’s a family-style meal, cocktails and canapés, or a sit-down dinner you’re looking for, we’d love to work with you on creating the perfect menu for your celebration. To see some examples of dishes we can create for your party, click here. (Please note this is a sample menu only).
- Beverage Options: Open bar, cash bar or special pairings from our wine list are just a few options when it comes to picking the perfect beverages for your occasion. Our team is eager to help you pre-select cocktails, beers and/or wines to accompany your event.
- Buyouts/Holiday Parties: For large groups of up to 88 people, we are happy to offer a buyout of our restaurant. Buyouts are most easily accommodated on weekday evenings, although we will do our best to accommodate weekend buyouts when we can.
- Pricing: Since each event is heavily customized, prices can vary. Just contact us to best determine what your special event will cost.
For info or to book your private party, please contact the restaurant at (857) 259-6585 if your group is 12 people or fewer. If your group is 12+, please contact Sam@samkanter.com Be sure to indicate your name, email, and phone as well as the date you are hoping for and number of people.
We look forward to personalizing your event, with custom printed menus, selections for every palate, paired beverages, and service that makes you feel like you are part of The Kirkland Tap and Trotter family.